Our Investment for better and less expensive healthcare
Detecting and measuring clinical conditions in musculoskeletal MRI
- Automatic interpretation of musculoskeletal MRI images.
- Use cases: Real-time second opinion, peer review, retrospective quality review, case comparison, etc.
- Large catalog of detectable conditions (frequent and rare ones) currently being trained in cooperation with leading Swiss hospitals.
- Our feature detection and quantification quality is independent from MRT manufacturer or version and image acquisition parameter settings
- Retrospective validation of our meniscus tear module proves: We’re at par with human performance.
We are Artificial Intelligence Engineers
We make your AI learn on its own
We don’t teach machines and we don’t program software for them – we make them learn on their own. For this, we use modern Deep Learning through convolutional, adversarial, recurrent or simply transfer-learned neural networks. Our secret sauce lies in our experience of 20+ years in machine learning. Plus in our internal scientific research, for which we cooperate with ETH Zurich and Microsoft Research. The result is a vast amount of tools and pre-trained models that we can pick off our shelves. For use cases such as these:
Diagnostic image interpretation (classification, quantification, prediction)
Quality assurance, productivity (photo, video and scan-analysis)
Customer tracking, sales prediction (video and sales data analysis)
- Insurance, Finance, Legal
Document analysis and routing (natural language processing)
Stay tuned on our method research and project insights